Monday, April 11, 2011

When it rains, it pours!

Every time Thomas/I travel to/from MI, our route takes us past quite a few unique bulletin boards and advertisements. On my way back to MN, the scenario was no different. I was traveling by myself, so I couldn't take a picture of what I saw, but here is a similar photo on I-90/I-94 in downtown Chicago.


Thomas and I would like to thank all those who showered us with gifts by contributing to the Bradley and/or Dean Bridal Shower. This past weekend, Thomas helped me stow the gifts away in my apartment until we get them out after our honeymoon. We would especially like to thank those who aided me in the transportation/packing of the gifts, like my older brother and my father.

In closing, check out the water tower visible as one enters Chicago on I-90.

We were Showered-rite!

No comments:

Post a Comment