Wednesday, April 13, 2011

101 Dalmatians!...I mean...



101 DAYS!
In the movie, having 101 dalmatians equated to having a lot of dogs. In this instance, however, I prefer to think of having 101 days as equating to NOT having a lot of days remaining until Thomas and I enter into ever after through a holy union. While Thomas and I are honestly both anxious to be married, we also know that God says:
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6
So, in the meantime, we are practicing the fruit of patience. After all, what does being anxious or worrying do? Jesus says:
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
 This verse reminds me that God has a plan, and everything will work out according to His will.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
There is nothing we can do by worrying to change that and to make the days go faster or slower. Henceforth, I intend on taking it one day at a time, and living that day to the fullest and serving my master - Jesus.
We'll be a married couple in 101 days...!!!
...you decide who is who in this photo.
*Pictures were found using www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment