Friday, July 22, 2011

Waiting for the perfect man...

As noted in a previous post (July 1, 2011), throughout college, my friends joked about Thomas and I getting married. Some of them were rather forward and asked me what I was waiting for...well...I'm no longer waiting for the perfect man because I've found the perfect man for me. With that said, I'm not insinuating that he himself is perfect nor am I perfect, but I'm claiming that we are two imperfect beings whom with the help of our Heavenly Father, our marriage will be made perfect through our dependence on Him, enduring the ups and downs of life.
Here are some of their messages:







Alright...so tomorrow my father will be giving me away to the man of my dreams. Thank you everyone for your love, prayers, and guidance. Thomas and I are eager to be united together in Christ. Please continue to pray for us as we embrace the many tribulations and jubilations of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment