Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October Five - Busy as a Beehive

So...my last post was nearly two weeks ago (12 days to be exact). Like I foreshadowed in the posts prior, much was accomplished while Thomas and I were with the entire family in Michigan.

Hmm...where to start....oh yes...ENGAGEMENT PICTURES!!!
We received our reprints (or whatever) back from Terri Gillis, and we are sifting through loads of fantastic pictures online (I might be a little biased, so I'll eventually post some on here. I imagine it will be close to November.). After deciding which ones are the best, we'll receive a CD of all of the photos plus the fancified pictures. That is when a few will land on this site for you to stare at (and react however you please).

In the upcoming posts, there will be information about habiliments, circular objects, and the location for rumination. Eventually, I'll put up some posts pertaining to hoi polloi involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment