Thursday, September 23, 2010

In 12...11...10 MONTHS!!!

Ten months from today, Thomas and I will be saying our vows, and all of this wedding planning will be complete (if it isn't, it will have to be) and we'll be on our way to forming a marriage that will take conscious efforts from both of us to preserve our union each and every day.

With that said, fall is now upon us, and there are other areas that I (or Thomas) have made progress in. 

Accessories: Many of you know me personally, meaning that you likely have seen the extent to which I accessorize. (I'm thinking, Remember the Titans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlxDCyVFgew. All you have to know is that I went by "Sheryl" when I was a little girl.) So, between now and Christmas, I will be discussing my options with those whom are more knowledgeable in this arena than myself.

Decorations: The ideas for the centerpieces have been completed, and most of the necessary items have been collected for their construction. I am still in limbo about the (floral) arrangements for pews and windows at the church, but I have not forgotten about it as a possible necessity. Through this whole process, however, I'm learning that ribbon works wonders.

DJ: This category will be completed as soon as Thomas and I settle on the reception hall. Anyone have any connections? If not, I have a few leads...

2 comments: